VIA FERRATA in SVERI is the first-ever Via Ferrata project in the Georgian and Caucasus region. It is located in the village of Sveri, 700 meters from the camp. The Via Ferrata is a route, equipped with steel ropes and iron steps 70 meters high and 160 meters long with full safety. Via Ferrata in Sveri offers a unique experience to active and extreme adventurers. This adventure tour is perfect for solo, family, as well as corporate visitors. Two route – easy and medium – is an excellent fit for beginners as well as experienced adventurers.
Technical and other characteristics of the trail:
- Route distance – 230 meters, 300 steps
- Route time – 70/90 minutes
- Full time of the route – 2/2.5 hours (theoretical and practical instruction in the camp – 0.5 hours, walk from the camp – 15 minute, time of passage – 70/90 minutes, return – 15 minutes)
- Maximum and minimum number of visitors in the group – 10/3
- Guiding – two instructors
- Length of access pedestrian path and back connecting path – 600 meters
- Number of routes – 2, easy and difficult
Per person – 35 Euro
Helmet, harness, lanyards, gloves and headlamp
Important information: During extreme types of tours, the camp administration notifies visitors in advance about required minimum physical skills, dangerous parts, sections of routes, warns about chronic or other diseases visitors shall consider before deciding to take the tour and obtains written consent from them.